Frequently asked questions
What can we edit?
We can edit the following:
- Manuscript(s) before submission to a journal.
- Accepted manuscript(s) which requires English editing.
- Cover-letters to journal editors.
- Response letters to reviewers.
- Research proposals.
- Masters and PhD thesis chapters.
- Call for papers, book synopsis and descriptions.
- Teaching materials, letters and memos.
- Ebooks, laboratory reports, essays, presentations and projects.
- Conference abstract, announcements and schedules.
- Academic and scientific books.
- Grant proposals.
- Job and degree application, and CVs.
What do you edit in a manuscript?
We do the following:
- Edit your manuscript for grammar, style and consistency check.
- Check for spellings and edit for clarity.
- Adhere to the guidelines of your target journal.
NOTE: We do assign two expert editors to thoroughly proofread your manuscript.
What academic fields do you work on?
We work on papers from the following fields:
- Biological Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Medical Sciences
- Arts and Humanities
How to submit a manuscript?
Note: We accept word documents only (either .doc or .docx).
After manuscript submission, what next?
If you submit your manuscript by email, we will send you the information below:
- An e-mail acknowledging receipt of your submission.
- The cost of the service, and
- The turnaround time.
Thereafter, your manuscript will be assigned to an editor for proofreading.
Note: After submission, if you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours, please contact us.
When should I expect the edited manuscript?
Delivery is usually 3 – 6 business days from the date of payment. However, thesis editing takes a longer time (14 days).
How do I make payment?
You can either make payment online by Credit/Debit Card or PayPal or via direct bank transfer. Upon submission of your manuscript via our portal, an invoice would be generated with instructions on how to make your payment.
When do I make payment?
You can either make payment at the point of manuscript submission or prior to service delivery.
How can I download the edited manuscript?
When the editing process is completed and payment has been verified, the edited copy will be made available for download. To download, simply login to your account.
What happens if my manuscript is rejected?
The vast majority of our customers are happy with our English editing service. However, in the very unlikely event that your manuscript gets rejected after being through our editing service, we will edit again for free.
How do I create an account?
Click here to create account.
We provide high-quality editorial services to authors, researchers and students all over the world.
Our services have been designed to help you get published or submit an error-free document.
100% Secured Payment
Our Mailing Address: 2220 Meridian Blvd, Suite #VL602, Minden, NV 89428 USA.
© 2018 Clean Manuscript Service